Friday, July 09, 2021

This is Ray, our neighbour's dog, whom Piko absolutely hates. But we love having Ray over just to rile Piko up.
IMG-20210707-WA0008



I think it only dawned on my family that Piko IS old after Kira passed. Piko was the baby brother that seemed young in comparison when Kira was still around. Anyway, it's a fresh reminder that Piko will be leaving us sooner than we think.


We are trying to get Piko to be healthier, and started with taking him on longer walks. But look at how hard he was panting after walking for just 1km on a super slow pace. I had to carry him back on the return leg. 

We are not even thinking about getting him to lose weight; just being fitter will do.
20210705_204856edit
And here's my own journey of getting fitter LOL tbh I don't find myself getting any fitter because I'm still tired AF after every session

No comments: