Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Psychedelic New Year. (No I did not take drugs)
DSC06214edit



I spent the special new year moment in a car, with my family and dogs, stuck in a massive jam surrounded by tall buildings, where we saw no fireworks but only coloured skies.

2013 has been really great for me. Met new people, got closer to certain people, went overseas, had an amazing internship experience, GOT FIRST ROW AT A MAYDAY CONCERT, spent my 21st with mayday... and so much more. Sorry but I'm experiencing a mental block now, because mayday.

2014 will be a really important year. I'll be graduating and finding a job. (In fact, I'll have to start sending out resumes next month. urgh) It's this whole transition that I'm quite afraid of. No one can know for certain what kind of job I'll get (or if I'll even get a job..), and I really hope that I'll get a job that I love.

And may we all learn to dream bigger in 2014!

On a side note, I made Korean seafood pancakes yesterday. IT LOOKS SO DAMN LEGIT. I even made the accompanying dipping sauce!!
DSC06210edit
Looks good but tastes OKAY only. I'll make nicer ones in 2014

No comments: