Thursday, October 28, 2004

Silent Hill

Today(Thursday)I'm at the computer lab and one of my classmates told me about a game called Silent Hill...Its scary..A horror game...More scary then horror movies lor..Its a xbox game...HIyz..Sianz i cannot get to play..But i still went to the web and when it load finish..Theres this little boy with blood standing at the homepage there staring at you....Scary lor..Then when you click next/start or donnoe what button at the bottom of the page..you will have another window..Showing you about the latest version i think,called silent hill4..Its in a hotel room then theres this phone ringing and the door knocking...Then when you ignore the door,it will still continue banging,faster....eeeeeeeeekkkkkkk...I'm too scared to continue..Then i ask my third sister(Ying Ying)to come down as she need not go to school as the school gave the Sec 4 students holiday to stay at home and study..and they only have to go back to school when exams are there..Then she quickly took n A4 sized thing to cover the screen,and ask me to quickly x away that window~~Scary lor..You just have to type in silent hill in the search engine and you can experience how scary it is.......But one of my friend said that he has got this silent hill 3 xbox..Hiyz..Maybe one day i go to his house with another feel friends and play..Haha..

No comments: