Thursday, October 28, 2004

Heya`~

~Yoz....Its Thursday and i haven't been adding anything to this blog coz'i'm lazy!!Muahaha....I'm inviting a few friends tommorow to my house toplay...And guess something..I'm a galz..But the friends are all boys!!Why?It is not that i didn't invite any galz..But it is that no galz want to come..Only boys are interested in coming....Hiyz...Have you ever heard of this game called Silent Hill???Maybe i'll put up another post strictly about that...Yoz..On Wednesday and Thursday(Which is today..)my school have this free course about Macromedia Dreamweaver MX..I think is about setting a webpage of your own..Its quite fun....But coz time not enough..So we didn't manage to put it up into the internet..But my teacher told me secretly that we would be having another session to set up out web..Yeah~~~I'm happy......

No comments: