Sunday, December 09, 2018

Behind the scenes of that particular shot
20181023_105708

It was a 1cny tuktuk ride which saved us 7 minutes of walking.

I don't know if it's a norm there since I don't know the place enough, but it wasn't surprising that they tried to squeeze in as many people as possible (what is safety? is it edible?) to up their profits per ride. We're looking at a small tuktuks - nothing like the ones in thailand, more like a trishaw, i think.

And like sardines, the back was squeezed with four adults. There was no way I could be the 5th. And that's when the driver affectionately patted the sit next to him.
20181023_105651
Here's a photo of me with half my body out of the vehicle LOL

And the reflection of my shirt on the side view mirror was what gave me the inspiration for that shot.
DSC00158edit2
Yup, lots of backwards bending - literally - were involved to achieve this shot. One of the funnest shots I've taken in a long while, and easily one of my favourite.

No comments: