Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Brunch at The Masses
DSC05972edit

Service was a little questionable at the start - not pretentious, but more of a "I know my food is good, so I don't have to suck up to you."

I was irked, of course. But the food was really good, and they were attentive. In short, I approve.
DSC05965edit
Their House Infused Gin. Can't remember the flavour, but it was good.
DSC05969edit
But I could only settle for a (boring) milk tea because I had an assignment after. (I should go back for the Gin, since there's no more assignments on Saturday afternoons!!!) 
DSC05974edit
Ricotta Hotcakes! More like little balls of ricotta donuts. I loved it.
DSC05982edit
Wanz ordered The Masses Hangover: Tortillas, 12 Hours Cooked Pulled Pork, Pinto Beans, Red Salsa, Chamomile Yogurt, Fried Egg, ChicharrĂ³n.
DSC05983edit
Truffle fries! That truffle mayo❤
20180428_143523

No comments: