Saturday, April 11, 2015

My first week at work
2015-04-06 09.06.02 1




In point form:
  • Haven't opened my wallet since the first day or work, because I have been bringing my own lunch.
  • Just realised that I'm not writing in point form so I'll just remain writing in sentences.
  • I suck at answering phonecalls because I don't know how to answer people's questions.
  • I also suck at talking to models because I can't get their accent most of their time.
  • Have been trying to master dreamweaver, and I think I got the basics already.
  • THERE'S AN OFFICE DOG WHICH IS A SCHNAUZER WHICH I LOVE.
  • My handwriting is very ugly compared to everyone else in the office, so I have to improve on that because there's lots of writing involved at work.
  • I am now known as ying, because yingzhi is too difficult for the models and non-chinese clients to pronounce. So I figured, ying is my professional name while yingzhi will be used by my friends and family. So dear reader, please use accordingly.
noemi
Also, I was taught to take model snaps which I still suck at. The photo above wasn't taken by me, because my snaps were too bad so I think they deleted it away already (so I couldn't find any to upload.)

Anyway, this is Noemi, which I think is the prettiest model of the batch (to me). (If you are in need of a model, or would like to book Noemi, please contact me)

No comments: