Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Suspicious mail and holidays with no photos.
 photo DSC05573crop.jpg




Quite bummed that my package didn't come to me in a perfect form, but at least everything is intact!

Honestly, how does my package look suspicious? Like are they expecting to find traces of powder inside my album sleeve or..? Maybe they are. That's why they opened it, I guess.

So anyway, spent the past 2 weekends away from home! Had a staycation over at Capri (Changi City Point) from 8th to 10th, and then I went on-board the Royal Caribbean from 15th to 19th.

Didn't feel like taking any photos, well apart for this 2:
 photo DSC05561edit.jpg

 photo DSC05564.jpg
Our very lovely cabin attendant on the cruise folded us cute animals using towels! I'm especially impressed with the chimpanzee one!

All the crew on the cruise was so friendly and helpful! It's the kind where I'll give it a 5/5 straightaway. Not a 4.5/5 just so to have space for improvement, but really a 5/5.

Our vacation didn't start off well because the agent who booked us the package, very unethically, misled my dad to believe that we will be getting a huge cabin with 2 rooms which can comfortably fit 5 ADULTS. But in the end it's just small cabin which is divided into 2 sections with a curtain drawn between. And we'll have to sleep in a concentration camp style,  side by side like sardines.

So of course we made a big fuss and was ready to get off the cruise but RIGHT before we were about to get off, the staff gave us one more room, out of sympathy I suppose. 

But anyway, we know that all this had nothing to do with the crew on-board so we tried to be very reasonable with them.

Companies really should take note of their employee's ethical behaviour. How far can unethical means bring you in life?

Talking about ethics brings me to philosophy, which then brings me to school and timetable.

The modules offered for the coming Spring semester is so bad.

And I'm wondering if I should take a mod that I like, or take a mod that is taught by a lecturer I like.

It's like, practicality VS happiness.

#firstworldproblems

No comments: