Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday night at Rokeby & Wimbly Lu
 photo DSC05607edit2.jpg



I've been wanting to visit Jalan Riang for quite some time, but it's just so inaccessible by public transport! So I finally got my sisters to visit there with me, since they can drive there

Had dinner at Rokeby, under the recommendation of Sarah

Seems like the trend of cafe nowadays is to go Australian? Rokeby... Lots Gourmet Stop.. and the now defunct Kooka Cafe

That said, I'm still on the search for my perfect Iced Chocolate in Singapore!
 photo DSC05592edit-1.jpg

 photo DSC05591edit.jpg

 photo DSC05599edit.jpg

 photo DSC05597edit.jpg

 photo DSC05596edit.jpg

The playlist there is SO ME.

Really wonder who was the one who created the playlist because I think we can be best friends.

Seriously, playing 1 of my favourite songs is a coincidence. But to have all of their songs in my own playlist as well is just..... wow.

Anyway the food there is pretty yumz too!

Went to Wimbly Lu for desserts after that! (see cover photo of this post)

Was quite bummed that the sea salt caramel ice cream was sold out! We had brownie, and vanilla beans ice cream with our waffles instead.

I think I just found the best place for waffles. But I'll probably have it plain next time. (The ice cream is bleahz, but maybe I should give sea salt caramel a chance)

Did I say the waffles is awesome? Okay I did. It's so g-o-o-d.

 photo DSC05603edit.jpg

 photo DSC05601edit.jpg
Sticky date pudding which looks nothing like how it tastes. So ugly, but so tasty.

Moral of the story: never judge a book by it's cover.

I love date puddings. I don't care if it's sticky or not. I had my first (and best) sticky date pudding when I was in Taiwan. Hopefully I can have them again when I'm in Taiwan next month!

No comments: