Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tim Ho Wan, finally!
 photo DSC05228edit.jpg




Have been wanting to try this since the first day they reached our shores. Heard mixed reviews, some saying that it's fantastic but most saying that it's way overrated.

After trying it for myself, I agree that it's way overrated. It is nice, but I don't think I'll want to spend another 1 and a half hours queuing for it again. I can simply go to Crystal Jade, Imperial Treasure Nan Bei, or Swee Choon for a decent dim sum fix without having to queue that long!

That said, their BBQ Pork Buns are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Maybe just for the sake of their pork buns, I'll queue up that long again.
 photo DSC05226edit.jpg
Kidnapped 2 guys to accompany me today. One from school and the other from his slumber. But hey, I did most of the queuing so they shouldn't complain at all! 

No comments: