Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Yeah~

Hiyz...Till now,i'm still a little bit depressed about my marks..Hence i decided to go into a so~so neighbourhood school...My sister's ex school...Ngee Ann...Sianz....All of my friends said that,with my marks,i could get into a much better and famous school..But,firstly,all of them are too far,and i already decided to 'zi shen zi mie'...So,i just put in all neighbourhood schools as my choices and hand in the option form...Hiyz...But nevermind lah~I don't care a hack about it...Wha6t's the difference of studying in a good,so~so and bad school...(PS: last time i used to think that going into a good school will enable me to learn things better..Sianz)Maybe because of my marks..Anyway,i feel kind of happy and excitd because i'm going on a holiday tommorow~~~!Yoz..!Though its only a holiday at our neighbouring country,but,its fun too!!So,i made an appointment with my friends to go to TM with me to go shop for my holiday needs...I'm going there by car(Father driving),so it takes around 7 hours...So,a lot of things are needed to keep my company..Magazines,snacks..Cds,...etc..Hahaz...Going to prepare now~~!Bye bye!

No comments: