Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Sianz.

Sianz..The sianz doesn't refers to feeling very bored..but refers yto feeling very sad..Its the last day of school today..Though i still ned to go back to the school to collect my results,but the feeling is going to be so much different..I took a lot of pictures with my friends,And a lot of my friens hugged me...Just a simple hug...I also took alot of pictures with my teachers..I can't bear to leave the school,i have been in this school for half of my life..I'm very farmiliar to the surrounding environment,the teachers,the classroom,the tables and chairs,the sounds during lesson times and of course my classmates...Though everytime i complain that the school sux,the school is insane,my school is a bad school,the teachers sux..etc..But only today then i realise that the school is a great place,my school is the best school,all my teachers are very good..Thinking of all the ups and downs during the days i spent in school...I'm really very sad..A lot of my classmates cried..But i didn't..Maybe i was too cold-blooded...School that i spent half of my life..Its quite a long time...Though i will still be studying in another school next year..But the feeling is going to be soo much different..The teachers are all different,my classmates are all different,the surrounding environment are all different,the tables and chairs..etc..Sianz..

No comments: