Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Sad....Or Angry!?!

Hiyz..Today also donnoe what my feeling should be..Sad or Angry..This article is not complicated..It consist of only mainly 3 people.I shall give them nicknames..Apple(gal),Cherry(Guy) and me, being the Lemon..1st story..As i was playing gunbound on one of the windy afternoons,Cherry started a conversation with me in gunbound as i was not replying in MSN(he is the only one who knows where i am if i not replying in MSN)..he then pestered me for an answer...He was very curious to know one of my friends secret,then he knew that i noe the secret,so he kept pester me for an asnwer..i didn't answer..i only said,leave me alone!!Then cherry said,pls tell me..if u tell me,i shall give u Arch Angel,an avatar which worth 145ttk in gunbound..that amount was something that i couldn't earn in my life..BUT!I said..I don't want any avatar..Just leave me alone...But,he said...don want avatar!thats good..i think the secret is...blah blah blah(confidential)..I didn't answer..But..i said anything u think..Just leave me alone and scram..Yes,he did scram..And i could finally peacefully get some peace....But,who knows...he went around and tell people the secret..And even said that the secret is i tell him one..Trust me..i didn't let out the secret..Then,my relationship with apple became from best of friends to worst of enemies...I was very angry..Luckily,apple sms me the following day and said that she wasn't angry with me at all..She only wanted to make a false scene so that cherry could do something to repay us..I was very mad with cherry..Why is he trying to harm me...I really hate him alot..Then i vowed to ignore him for 24 hours...Why only 24 hours?Because i know that i can get angry with people easily..but tend to forgive someone very fast...Like...example i take 1 hour to be angry with someone,but i only need 5 min to calm down and i'm not angry with that person anymore..Hahaz..Ok..On Sunday,i was feeling very down,i sms my very best friend(grapes)and told her about this...Grapes is the head prefect of the school..I think i told u all before in my friendship chart.I treat her as me best friend because i think she is someone i feel very comfortable with..Yes..she really consoled me....It was her that make me feel that there was still this tiny little bit of warmth on earth..I don't mean the temperature..But i mean the warmth from my friends,warmth that made people happy...Hiyz...i didn't feel like going to school the next day..I asked my mother if i can don't go to school the following day..she said..don go lor..anyway exams are over..i really didn't feel like going to school..i told grapes..she said..come lar..pls come..i will feel bored if u don come..because of my best friend,i went to school...Cherry saw me..and he tried many times to apologise..but all methods didn't work..he tried singing songs for me..but i walk away whenever he sings..seriously urm...u noe lah..haha....apple told me that cherry wanted to apologise to me..Then,i asked apple what was her proof..she said blah blah blah(confidential)then,apple also told me that because cherry knew that i was angry with him,he didn't dare to come near me as he was afriad that i might be more angry..What was the proof?the proof was obvious..1st,he used to seat right in front of us whenever there is asembly on monday..No matter where he seats,he will find a way to sneak to the front and seat with us...But,on that particularly day..he didn't..Nevermind,although in my heart i had already forgave him..but i only wanted to feel how it was like for someone to try to apologise to you..hahaz..
Day2,which is today..i was still ángry'with him... he carried on his usual singing to me..but i ignored..but..the rumour girl that he likes,or in other words,the rumoured girl that like him,was seating beside me,playing a game of 'stress'..I actually wanted to ignore him..But,cherry was looking at me,singing a lot of songs,songs that i like..i still wanted to ignore him,BUT!apple was also seating beside me,and she said,forgive cherry lah..look,the rumour girl(star) is just beside you..If cherry continues singing,how do you think star will think?won't she feel sad?or jealous?Because cherry is singing to you but not her...Upon hearing that,i hesitated for a while..Then i look at cherry and said my first sentence to him for the 2 days,ok,stop singing...Maybe his commen sense would tell him that i already forgive him..Sianz ar!!!
Next,case 2..my 2nd best friend apple,said that she is going to migrate to australia Perth to study next year..Sad isn't it....We will lose contact,not able to meet each other..Hiyz...she said maybe we could still contact each other through MSN,but,MSN becomes not very good for conversation between 2 people over very long distances...Hiyz....sianz..Then she only told this secret to 5 people,including cherry and i..the other 3 people decided to treate her a farewell lunch...Cherry and i also agreed....To our surprise..the dinner is going to be damn ex..5 children treating a girl to shark fin,crabs...OK..i decided..I'm going to be out of this..i simply just have to say..Sorry,that day i very busy,or say my mother disallow...easy..simple...cherry also said that that was far to ex and he is not going as well..Hahaz..Then,we suggested that maybe we send her to the airport..But,when cherry and i heard that girl(someone we both hate)is going,we decided maybe we not oign to send her,or maybe we go to t he airport half an hour earlier then her..Example the other people are sending her off at 11.30a.m,cherry and i will go to the airport at 11a.m..See first lah!!anyway she already said is next year...
Written quite alot..haha..bye!~Teh~Signing off..

No comments: