Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Cold Sweat Flood

Tommororw is the day...The day for me to go collect my results...Now,the date is 23/11/2004...Time is 4.38 p.m(Singapore)...I wonder how i'm feeling tommorow at this moment..Will I feel Happy???Will i feel sad???Am i laughing like siau...Or am i crying...I wish to get 260(and above),but if i get 259,still okay lah..258=sad.I have to get 256 to get into my dream school..But i thought that if i get a higher mark then the entry point,the possibility of me getting into the school will be higher...My sister say that i will get 270tt..But i don't think so...270tt is the highest score in some other neighbourhood schools..Our school's highest mark..i thik should be 287,283..Forget liao...Sianz....Hiyz....Don't worry,once i get my results,i'll put that in the blog..Wait!i mean..if i satisfied with my results..You know what i mean..Hahz...I really very worried!!!hiyz...

No comments: