Sunday, October 31, 2004

Friends List..

Today..I'm going to tell you all about my friends list...
My best friends....>>>Tan Zhu Ting..Amanda Foo..Siti Ra..(Donnoe how to spell her surname)..Xu Yu Heng..Elton Goh..Roy Phua..and..urm...maybe Cheng Qian(recently promoted)
Why i treat them as my best friends??Coz'it is only that when i'm with them.Then can i feel relaxed..Happy and fun..I really fell that i'm stressed up when i'm with my other friends...I really feel irritated with my other friends...There are 3 people whom i hate in clas..Three of them are girls..Their shotname is 1)C.S.T 2)J.L.Y.N and 3)N.S..I hate them...But..when i'm with my best friends..I feel that i can tell them all my secrets..I trust them...Haha..My first best friend that i had and the best of the best friends is Tan Zhu Ting...I have many other friends say that i treat her as my best friend just because she is the headprefect of the school..But..Actually not..I already treat her as my best friend even before she was being chosen as the headprefect...I think she is very nice..and i feel very comfortable with her..I've brought her to my house a couple of times..and my paents also know that she is my best friend...BUT!!Don't misunderstand!!I also treat my other best friend as my best friend...Haha...Anyway..the good thing is that my best friend,Tan Zhu Ting, is my partner in class..Heheh..
Next..Okay friends..>>>Ng See Mui,Gwenda Chew,YiLin,Joelin,Yuan Zhi,Freddy,Syahid,Yin Liang,Hasif,sudonnoewhat(donnoe how to spell his name),Xiao Hui,Ashlyn,Nurul,Arina,Priyanka,WanMing,Serene,Sandra,YiMei and Shaina
Urm...There's nothing wrong with them..But i think that maybe they didn't treat me good enough..Or..Maybe i don't really like to be with them..
Bronze..>>Everybody besides the 3 people i hate..Urm...Seriously i don't like them..But i don't hate them..
Wish that you have known me more!! ~Teh~ signing off!

No comments: