Sunday, October 10, 2004

Cheers!!

Yoz..PSLE is finally over for me(I have hmt..)Cheers!!Don't need to study for this moment.....Yahoo!!!!!!!!Finally.....So,my time table has changed from study study study to play play play!!!Yeah...I'm free now..Yeah..Today I had a quarrel with a friend.....We(My that friend,my best friend-->Zhu Ting and Cheng Qian)actually wanted to go to escape theme park on PSLE marking day,which will take four days..So that four days we need not go to school..Then Monday and Tuesday we cannot go because the class is holding this class chalet at SAFRA resort.I'm not going because it is too expensive..Haha,so I and another few other friends who are not going already settled to go badminton..Haha..Its cheap,fun and good for the health..Muahaha...Anyway,back to the main topic.Then Wednesday she say she is going out with a friend.Then Thursday I going out with a friend too..Then she ask me to cancel my 'date'.Then I said,instead of canceling mine,why don't you cancel yours?Then she say no,so I also said no,because since she gave herself a choice to choose whether she can cancel her 'date'anot,why can't I?Then she started asking who I was going out with..Then I said confidential..Then she say must be *******..Then I say no..Because really isn't.I'm going out with someone not from our school.Then she don't believe and started all her nonsense..I just can't be borthered with her..So I said,can you don't be so unreasonable?(in Chinese).Then she started her new set of nonsense again...I HATE her and I don't wanna see her again.She sux...Muahahaha....As the saying goes that one more friend is always better than one lesser friend to have.....But,this kind of friend,I just can't be bothered!!Anyway,for your information,I'm not angry with that guy whom I said is mad..Muahahaha......

No comments: