Saturday, September 04, 2004

He's Mad

My friend is mad lol....He said that i "bu jiang yi qi"and blah blah blah blah...without a reason.He is crazy lor.Causing me to hate him.But the best part is that when he say he was going to block me,(MSN) i said i BLOCK YOU FIRST then i quickly press block.U will feel jus exactly like u dump a person but not that person dump you.(I think so)That's fun lor.Anyway having a friend less like him is good.But,another saying says that it is better to gain a friend then to lose a friend.Maybe it works sometimes but sometimes not.Hahaha...Mine is exceptional case.Yesterday, i so "suei"lor,i just happen to walk pass the staff room and then my form teacher just grab me and sae she wants to see me with another of my classmate.Who she is??She is our class's secretary,also our class blog's creator.She is one of our class smartest girl.My teacher just want to tell her some things but maybe she saw me so also drag me to tell me as well.She told us that she strongly agree to let us have a blog after our DAMN MAJOR exams so we can contact each other after we separate.But she thinks that it is not the time now.She also say that we only have one more lap to go and she thinks that we have to replenish all our energy to finish the last lap.Just like we are in a dark tunnel,and we are beggining to see some light,which is at the end of the tunnel.So we just have to walk a little bit more and we can get out of the tunnel.She also interview me about how i study my math and so on...Sian Man.....

No comments: