Monday, August 30, 2004

Me Again

Hello.It's me again.Which sister u referring??I got so many sister.So much like siau.but I guess u are that sister.I think should be.I'll try to put in more post when I free.But no time lah.Exams...you should know what important exam I having.Got quite high marks for my chinese.180/200.You didn't see wrong.It's really 180/200.Hahahahahahaha...I'm very happy.How I wish that nobody can get higher then me and i'm the 1st in class.So far my teacher say that i'm the 1st in class if she not wrong.Because she don't rememebr all the marks.So..I'm leading!!Yeah.Recenlt i'm enjoying life.Because finished a minor(kinda minor)exam.So can rest a few days before I continue my restless life.I love Jay Chou and 5566.They simply rox'.I think that maybe there are quite a number of people after hearing their song.Too "high"liao.So heart attack and die.I'm listening to Jay's song now.Jay Chou rox!!He's so handsome,song so nice.So talented!!Saturday went shopping eith some friends.So fun.We had such a fun time in the arcade.But there were more boys than girls...And my stupid friend(a girl)said bye bye to me when we actually walked for only 15 minutes and I had to spent another 3 hours plus plus with 3 boys.But they didn't mind.Because they treat me as their best friend and I treat them as my best friend.Friends forever!!Hahaha...But rumours soon came once they found out that you go shopping with boys and made them ur best friends.I don't mind,anyway I have a clear concious and I did nothing wrong.So whatever they say, I think they are only jealous because no boys "date"them out.Hahaha...Jay rox...OMG!!he so handsome lor...Arrr!!!
Bye bye!

No comments: