Tuesday, June 29, 2004

School Reopen....I Miss The Holidays!!

I miss the school holidays....Cry..Cry..School holiday ended so fast...Also donnoe why..I just think that time pass too quickly this year...So fast..Hiyz..My birthday is on 15 June and I have decided to open a birthday party on that day!!But my dear best friend isn't free on that day...Hence, I brought my birthday party 2 days earlier..13 June..I invited 6 friends..They are Elton,Yu Heng, Roy,Yi Mei,See Mui And my dearest best friend Zhu Ting..That was indeed the happiest day in my life..We had fun..Really,we really had a lot of fun..I gave out many presents..The presents I gave costs me a bomb man!$65.30So expensive..But I think that it is worthy..As long as my friend likes it and have fun, I don't all the costs..Now when school had reopened..I have to take all the stress again..STRESS....

No comments: