Thursday, August 10, 2017

Cliffs of Moher // Expectations versus Reality
DSC06788edit

Visiting the Cliffs of Moher was on the top of my list when I planned my trip to Dublin. Hell, it's actually on my bucket list. So even though it's all the way on the other side of Ireland from Dublin, I just had to make a trip there.

But well, it's really just.. bad luck and shit weather.
DSC06716edit
Is this silent hill?
DSC06722edit
It's very disappointing, really. There's just no way to downplay it. It's just a crap day to visit the cliffs.





















this is how it's supposed to look like.
DSC06764edit

DSC06781edit
I don't even know what I'm looking at
DSC06821edit

DSC06828edit

DSC06831edit
So there you go, 3 hours to the cliffs and another 3 hours back. Moral of the story is, you don't always get what you want in life. So what if you desperately want it?

No comments: