Sunday, August 27, 2017

battle of the burgers
DSC07694edit

I (only) had 5 burgers during my trip, but 5 was more than enough to make me feel sick of burgers for a while. You know what, I am actually still sick. But hey, those are some really good burgers. so here's what

Honest Burgers
DSC07693edit
It was ok, not my favourite, definitely not a fan of those rosemary chips either (I'm not a fan of chips, in general. skinny fries, yes. chips, nahhh)

Shake Shack
DSC08022edit
that fried portobello mushroom stuffed with cheese OMG AMAZEBALLS I'll definitely have this again!

Five Guys
20170712_140049edit
their burgers were ok, chips were dead salty with those fancy seasoning

but holymoly their milkshake was THE BOMB
20170713_182821edit
artery clogging but so what. I mean come on, that's the best thing I've ever tasted
(that's a banana + peanut butter + oreo combination)

someone fly me to anywhere with five guys right now please I beg you

Bunsen
DSC07179edit
hands down, no contest, best burger I've ever had

the missing 5th burger was from burger king which was just crappy so i didn't even bother with a photo.

No comments: