Monday, July 24, 2017

was just trying to cross the road (part 2)
DSC06393edit


I was on my way back to Charing Cross when this happened
DSC06362edit
Here, that's before I crossed the road. For someone who has never experienced any sort of protest/gathering before, this scale of things was exciting enough for me.
DSC06369edit
the police came right after I got to that side. I was quick to make sure I stood with the media LOL I mean I'm just a tourist ok I haven't even figured out what cause they were pushing for
DSC06378edit
things escalated really quickly
DSC06387edit
a fight broke out I guess, just look at how excited the media were
DSC06394edit
things got louder, and more police reinforcement came.

If you are curious, here's an article

what a day! (and it was only midday then)

Fortunately I had the best pancakes ever that morning before all those interesting episodes
DSC06141edit
missing you already x

No comments: