Sunday, July 23, 2017

was just trying to cross the road (part 1)
DSC06255edit


we all know how things don't always go as planned, and how best moments happen when they are unplanned blah blah all those

that day was a really weird one.

it was just series after series of I was just trying to cross the road and something happens

DSC06176edit
This was the road I crossed, at St James's Park. In fact, I was thinking "hey how come there's no traffic? Let's not waste it and take a photo then."

It was only after I got to the other side that the horse trotting came, following by "please stand clear of the roads" goodness gracious I just unintentionally got myself at the right place and right time for the Changing of Guards ceremony

DSC06188edit

DSC06229edit

DSC06275edit
So exciting to see them in their iconic red uniforms. My previous visits were all in winter and they were in their grey coats
DSC06304edit
group photo?
DSC06313edit

DSC06316edit


No comments: