Saturday, March 15, 2008

gosh school is reopening but nothing is done yet!

okay anyway so today morning went for tuition

then after that bus to bugis

learnt 迷迭香 today. and it was so funny okay

when i reach there the first thing my teacher said was i was listening to 迷送香

i was like its not 迷送香! and he was like so embarrassed after that

and he also don't know how to write 路口 and he claims that it was ten years ago when he last wrote the word 路

but anyway, 迷迭香 is a really nice song

nice , bossa nova song.


and i finally got back my pair of sticks.

LIKE FINALLY.

my teacher say that yesterday he suddenly see my pair of sticks there in the bag.

i guess someone else must have taken it and used it and returned it,lols. its okay, to think about it, having so many pros using my pair of stick, makes me feel honoured.

okay going out for dinner

byebye;D

No comments: