Saturday, March 01, 2008

back from ahbbq2!

我来匆匆,去也匆匆

went there pretty late cos i had lessons in the afternoon

okay lessons were nice haha okay whatever

okay and something damn funny happened lah

when i stood up right, I NEARLY FELL DOWN

and everything was like so funny please

and alfe was saying like he thought he have to grab me

okay my point is, THATS SO EMBARRASSING ZOMGGGG

and i was laughing like and i couldn't concentrate afterwards.

RARH. damn it

but anyway we were talking about 苏打绿's 小宇宙 and then he asked me who is the singer then i said 青峰 and he was like shocked and turned out that his chinese name was 金清峰 LOLS.

anyway then bus to tampines and i got my wallet!

finally, a new wallet. HOT PINK FLAMINGO BILLABONG WALLET;D

yea and finally can throw away my so called DENIM wallet lols.

yep okay i'll post till here.

have something on heh. byebye;D

No comments: