Friday, February 29, 2008

okay haven't been posting for quite long already

yesterday went out for dinner and SAW CHEN HAN WEI!

but i only managed to see his backview due to my lag reaction

but his backview looks good. rather tanned.



taken before setting off

don't you think this picture is nice. its like going to rain and the sunset is being covered by the clouds

and btw, thats my 2nd sis haha.

yep and yesterday while i was arranging my geog file AND I SAW THIS!

zomg although its alittle late to see it now but it still makes me super happy;D

" you played well I enjoyed the concert" mdm sim

ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHA I'M LIKE SO SUPER SUPER HAPPY OKAY

afterall i think she is the only teacher who came and support me lah

damn funny okay, i can still remember seeing her waving to me when she entered the hall LOL

yep and today is the 29th feb! leap year's special day

supposed to be out on a date to see the moon&stars with WYMER.

but he just committed a sin. so it doesn't really matter now=/

and drboon and ms cheong gave us a visit during recess!

haha once again i'm kind of motivated by drboon's speech.

and its my first time seeing ms cheong smile though

anyway, its the same old story, about us having the calibre but we are underperforming

and she even mentioned my name! how embarrassing

yingzhi - underperforming for english

thanks shen that my geog was manageable and that saved me from the utter shame somehow.

okay anyway, after school had band

was really slack. i was memorising my chinese thingy during the prac.

maybe you think its like damn bad to like study inside the bandroom or what.

but please lah. comparing to those who arranged to have some TUITION DURING BAND PRAC. like which one is more terrible?

if anyone is going to scold me about it, seriously, in that case i might as well follow suit and change my tuition time to during band practice.

like hello, you say your tuition no choice cos no other time liao i cannot say the same thing ah.

so please, if you want to reprimand me, at least be someone whom i can respect and will listen.

anyway huiling also taught the secones some rhythm.

RHYTHM CLASS


i seriously think huiling can be a teacher! she has got the TEACHER LOOK. and she is rather patient when teaching others bah

if i were her, i wouldn't even care teacher the crochet beats

i guess i will say sth like " crochet beats are common sense. "

hahah like hello. i will never be a teacher please.

and watched our concert videos! omgosh lah, i look like a joke lor.

but anyway, seriously i think MY standard drop alot liao. at concert that time i was at my peak. now. haha so funny.

okay anyway then went for tuition.

and home

AND LAST NIGHT I WATCHED 第二届超级星光大道!

and there is this guy that i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE MAN

辛巴!

omgosh i think he sings like SUPER WELL, and he looks SUPER CUTE

my type okay!



my gosh. okay anyway i think he is really cute;D

although i know in the end he didn't win, but i'll and i'm supporting him okay!

byebye;D

No comments: