Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'M BACK;D

yep it was super fun haha, and basically the trip was about eating, drinking, playing, singing, sleeping, walking around.

and JIAYU WAS ON THE CRUISE AS WELL.

zomg its like so 巧!

LOLS. okay i took quite alot of pictures so they are kind of self explanatory



AND THERE WAS THIS SPECIAL GUEST STAR PERFORMER!

高凌风 rofl!

but i didn't watch it cos i thought it was rather lame and a waste of money

but my parents did, haha

ME;D

my attempt of a artist shot;D

place where we had dinner and lunch

MY PARENTS!ice cream place:) we went singing too!
and we played monopoly too!


my sis built like 4 houses on this land and her boyfriend happen to land on it!

haha it was like super funny please

aww, how lucky eh.
the sky was overcasted this morning

anyway had some mocktail and cocktails too
lol okay and when we were queueing up the leave the place, it was like super packed
and there were like some uncivilised people who keep cutting people's queue lah

the guy in white is my father and on the right is that, uncivilised person

walau

anyway so when we had our passports scanned or whatever

my sis went before me, then my 3rd sis went after me and my mum after my 3rd sis

then when i went the guy look at me and ask, your sister ah?

then i lagged a while and said yes, then he ask 好玩吗 then i said 好玩好玩 then he immediately say byebye cos i think the queue was too long and if we were to continue chatting...

lol then my 3rd sis went and i think they guy told her that we look alike LOL

okay damn funny lah then when it was my mum's turn then the guy ask her if she got 3 daughters then my mum say no i got 4, the other one go out already

LOLS. okay it was pretty funny lah

okay i feel so rejuvenated from the weekend retreat tadah, off i go to do my hw

lol, byebye people;D

No comments: