Thursday, February 07, 2008

i changed my background AGAIN HAHAHA.

okay maybe start blogging about yesterday first.

so yesterday when at night my father switched on all the new year deco lights and they looked damn nice

my house is like the brightest in the estate please.
then countdown for chinese new year and went to the temple to pray
whoa right!

and as usual my dad went to 请 some 发财香 back to his office and home
oh and before that i sister poured me some icewine to drink

gosh its like super tasty and sweet <33
but after that my faced turn red like rofl
i look like i put on makeup or sth. LOUSY MAKEUP.

yep and today is chinese new year CHUYI;D

new year clothes SETONE:
LAWLS. okay i like the top alot and its really cheap haha, FROM BUGIS STREET,

waited for some relatives to come in the morning, then went out to bainian in the afternoon and went to that chun dao he pan thing at marina
vch looks nice haha.

oh and i saw this really funny thing there where people will fit their head into the hole thing then take picture,

then i took a picture of it and GANG HAO there was this angmoh and i only realised it after i take the picture and the angmo was like looking at me
okay anyway received a couple of messages from people wishing me happy cny like rex brother sk gege and wanzhen HAHA!

and the most funny one was from ehren! as in, it was really funny to receive a message from him

so far the only time that he had expressed any form of friendly-ness was on my birthday and it feels really funny to receive a msg from him wishing me happy cny lol

okay thats all

and this saturday there will be no lessons cos MG is not opened like wth.

3 WEEKS NO LESSON ALREADY EH.

whatever right? yea whatever.

before i leave,
新年快乐;D

No comments: