Wednesday, February 27, 2008

haha was chatting with my 2nd sis on msn and we said something really funny:

she:you holiday liao ah?

me:no lah
me:i today mc

she:mc. you sick

me:yea
me:yesterday i ran out of school also
me:LOL

she:I didn't know
she:so . flu?


me:something like that
me:actually it is lah
me:LOL


she:tahts' why didn't see you lah recently

me:HAH
me:DIDN'T SEE ME RECENTLY?
me:i'm sick and didn't see me got link meh


she:ya lah

me:i go to school you also never see me what

she:ya. cause you hide in room

me:HAHAAH
me:lol
me:i was in mother's room lah
me:our house also not very big
me:how come we like very long never see each other
me:when i did i last saw you
me:sunday is it


she:you see

me:will i get to see you today

she:so long

me:you lah

she:ya food( she meant dinner time)

me:okay
me:then we can see each other liao
me:LOL


she:so happy

me:SO HAPPY?

haha its so funny right. its like although we live under one roof but we don't get to see each other oftenly LOL

haha thats all ;D

-end of post-

No comments: