Sunday, January 20, 2008

my gosh there are like so many homework like AMATH SS GEOG AND i forgot.

yep and yesterday was quite rush cos i was like rushing from one place to another.

and on my way i saw this weird clouds.


as in the sky was in this nice blue and the clouds were white and fluffy but there were a few clouds which were GREY?

and that reminds me of the story i read when i was primary one.

the one that says that the white cloud is a good cloud and the grey cloud is a bad cloud then in the end i forgot how the grey cloud became white.

and i think the composition of that grey cloud must be 99%acidic

yep okay so yesterday went for tuition EARLY IN THE MORNING LIKE 8.30AM then after that chionged to school for band prac just for a short short while

till now i'm super amazed why huiling let me play for combined band

so far yesterday was like the first saturday i went and i haven't been practising the combine pieces at all!

i think even rex should get it cos i think he's been going more often than me

but nevertheless i'll chiong and play very well LOL.

okay then at that left at around 12.40pm instead of the 12.30pm i planned

and on my way to the bus stop met mervin!

ha! and he said he saw the pictures i posted about kira.

disclaimer: ALL PICTURES TAKEN OF KIRA ARE TAKEN IN A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT ( for kira of course)

haha okay, yep anyway so i bused to bugis after that.

oh and i seriously think the china student before me either quit or change time

cos now before me like no people de. and thats super super good.

then we talked about band ( YES AHBAND.) haha lol okay abit weird though

then he say he last time sec1 only 1.3m which was like ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

to people like miser: you have hope.

okay lols yep and after lessons my father called and say he is around bugis area and he fetched me home!

but on the way home went to a few relatives house and stuff

okay thats all

byebye;D

No comments: